Let's start the week with some news! Get your coffee ready and take a look at the Top 5 news of the day!
Good morning! It's time to check out the main news of the weekend you need to know before starting your day! Read the Top 5 news of the day.
The things you should know before you finish your coffee are related to the crisis triggered by the Coronavirus pandemic, the stimulus package and the surge of gold. Take a look at our news selection!
- As he had announced he would do, President Donald Trump signed this Saturday a series of executive orders to extend coronavirus economic relief programs to help millions of struggling Americans. Click here to learn more about these measures.
- Although the President has already unveiled the new benefits to weather the Coronavirus crisis, it still remains unclear if the states will sign on as many are facing budget issues due to the pandemic. Here you will find further information.
- The head of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, Neel Kashkari, assured that the best option to lower the Coronavirus cases -and save the economy- is to return to mandatory lockdowns in every state for up to 6 weeks. Read more here.
- Many businesses, including government contractors, are returning the money with interest of the PPP loan program they've received at the beginning of the pandemic. Learn the reason for their decision here.
- Gold prices could continue in its current upward trend, ahead to $4,000 per ounce in the next 3 years, but it will depend on many factors like the US elections and the development of a coronavirus vaccine. Check out here which other factors could affect gold prices.