If you are having trouble saving money, there are some tricks you need to know. Here you will find 4 tricks to save money simple and easy. Keep reading!
If you are having trouble saving money, there are some tricks you need to know. Here you will find 5 tricks to save money simple and easy. Keep reading!
1. Write down your expenses: Have you heard of the "latte effect"?
It is a concept coined by David Bach, author of several books on how to manage the domestic economy, and that refers to those small amounts of money that we spend on a daily basis on expendable things (such as a latte) and that, in the long run term, they could make a difference and help us arrive more at ease at the end of the month.
Therefore, the first step to start saving is to know our financial situation by heart. That is, to know how much we have, how much we owe, how much we spend and on what. To do this, the best idea is to record rigorously and meticulously for a month all the inflows and outflows of money (however insignificant they may seem). Only then can we get a clearer vision of where the money is going and can we draw valuable conclusions.
2. Partner with technology: apps that help you save
What would we do without them! Apps have arrived (and continue to arrive) to make our lives easier. And, yes, they can also help us to optimize our resources, manage us better and have greater control over our expenses. Some examples:
- Fintonic allows you to have all the accounts in the same place and all the income and expenses analyzed and under control. They warn of the collection of commissions, duplicate charges, insurance expiration ... In addition, it organizes expenses by categories (restaurants, receipts, gasoline ...) and gives recommendations to make the best decisions that have to do with money.
- Carritus is a supermarket price comparator, thanks to which we can save a good peak. From this app, you can buy the price of the shopping list in various establishments and make the purchase at the time when it is cheaper.
- Too Good To Go connects users with thousands of restaurants, hotels, supermarkets, bakeries, greengrocers, etc. that, at the end of the day, they prepare and sell surprise packs with their daily surplus at super-reduced prices to prevent it from being wasted.
3. Do you need a better paying job? Show your talent (and earn some extra money by the way).
If, no matter how much you juggle your finances, your current salary falls short for the needs of your family, perhaps it is time to look for new opportunities and, for this, there is a decisive factor: make yourself visible and positively call the attention.
There is a good way to showcase your talents and, at the same time, earn a little extra money. How? Designing and creating your own course, with the format that best suits your specialty, and uploading it to one of the platforms specialized in online training (which, by the way, is more on the rise than ever): Crehana, Udemy, Domestika.
4. Join the sharing economy and make the most of what you have and don't need!
This includes, from a room in the house that, once free of clutter, is perfect for renting and adding an additional income, to the car that spends most of the time in the garage (and let alone the caravan that you hardly use. a few days a year), the clothes that you never wear, the baby seat that you no longer need, the ski equipment that you never became fond of, the books that you have read and do not want to keep ...
Everything can be economically profited on the right platform: Wallapop, Vinted, Ebay, Milanuncios, Segundamano, Amovens, Socialcar, Indicampers, Yescapa ... And you will also be taking an active part in the collaborative economy, a new way of living that it is good for the pocket and for the health of the planet.