Work from home after achieving productivity and quality objectives (all equipment provided)
If you are outgoing, like to talk to people, and have the ability to influence others, this is your opportunity!
- Make outbound calls to health plan members scheduling appointments on behalf of their insurance provider.
- Use your first and last (legal) name when greeting the members
- Identify and address the member’s concerns and attempt to overcome any objections.
- Through active listening, respond efficiently and accurately to member objections and ensuring that members feel supported and valued
- Accurately and concisely documents customer input and special needs in computer-based system.
- Navigates in a Windows-based system to access the appropriate information to service the customer.
- Operates various office equipment; including telephone, and computer.
- Other duties may be assigned, based on company’s needs.
- 6 - 12 months call center experience preferred
- High School Diploma, GED, or determination of an equivalent communication competencies.
- Customer service experience in a retail, hospitality, sales, or call center environment (preferred)
- Experience in a metrics driven, performance environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with good command of the English language, and strong interpersonal skills. Must be comfortable speaking by phone.
- Must be able to speak clearly and concisely on the phone
- Excellent data entry skills and ability to navigate multiple computer screens while conducting a customer call
- Demonstrated ability to organize, take initiative and follow up independently
- Proven time management, multi-tasking, prioritization and follow-up skills in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to think independently and make decisions, while adhering to company standards and guidelines
- Ability to work independently, while being a productive member of the team
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic growth environment
- Prompt and regular attendance required