If you want to make some extra cash this summer, there are plenty of ways to earn money online. Take a look at these tips!
There are plenty of ways to make money online for your summer vacation while sitting on your couch. You can use apps, sell staff or have a part-time job from home!
Take a look at these options and start making some extra money online!
- Cash-back websites: You can look for sites like Swagbucks or Topcashback, which offer cashback when you use their platforms to make your purchases.
- Sell your stuff: You probably have plenty of stuff you no longer use and that is perfect to sell! Go through your home and look for those items. You can then sell them on platforms like Facebook Marketplace or Craiglist.
- Sell your photos: Are you an amateur photographer? Then you can make some extra money by selling your photos! There are apps like Foap in which you can show your material and even sell it.
- Unwanted gift cards: Check your drawers and see if you have any unwanted gift cards lying there. Instead of leaving them there gathering dust, sell them online through sites like Gift Card Granny. Although it will depend on the brand, you can get up to 90% of the card's value in cash!
- Sell your handmade stuff: If you are artsy and make jewelry or pottery, you can sell your stuff via Etsy. Upload some cool photos of your stuff and start selling it!
- Rent a spare room: This is a great way to earn money! You can publish your spare room in Airbnb and get to know new people at the same time!
- Run errands: You can make some money by running errands for other people. Take a look at TaskRabbit and match with people who need some help and will pay for it!
- Test apps: Yes, developers will pay you for testing their apps and websites, so you should definitely try it. UserTesting will pay you to use apps and visit websites. You just need to offer your opinions in exchange.