If you still aren't going on vacation, why don't you spend some time earning some extra money? Take a look at these summer side-jobs!
If you aren't planning any vacation for this summer, you can earn some extra money for the fall by looking for a side-job.
Take a look at these options that have the most profit potential!
- Delivery: There are plenty of companies that hire drivers to deliver orders from some restaurants. This is a great summer side gig, as you can earn $1,000 or more!
- Sell unused items: Check your garage, attic o basement, you probably have plenty of stuff you don't use and can sell! It will only take a few hours and you can make $1,000 by selling what you find through platforms like eBay or Amazon.
- Dog walker or pet sitter: If you love pets, you can earn some extra money by walking them or taking care of them while their owners go on vacation. There are plenty of apps that connect pet owners with those offering dog walker or pet sitter services. You can earn up to $1,000 per month just for spending some time with a four-legged friend!
- Teach English online: You can spend a few days a week teaching English to kids or adults online. This is a great gig, as you can set your own hours and organize how many students you want to have.
- Lawn care services: Although cutting grass in hot summer days may not be a great idea, you can make some money out of it! Just visit your neighbors, ask them if they need any help, offer your services and set a price. An average vendor makes around $55 per hour mowing lawns, so you can earn good extra money with this summer gig!