A successful candidate will be detail-oriented, a strong communicator with advanced excel skills, demonstrate problem-solving and analytical skills, take initiative, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Curriculum Associates is looking for a talented individual to join their Fulfillment Operations team as an Inventory Analyst. This highly visible position will conduct sales analyses, prepare, and manage forecasts, as well as coordinate reprints with Buyers. Requires ability to work cross-functionally with various departments, such as Procurement, Sales Operations, Marketing, Product Development, Customer Service, and Warehouse Operations, to maintain optimal service for our external educators.
- Leverage and analyze data from multiple sources to project inventory needs
- Work with Sales to determine sales projections and appropriate inventory levels required to support revenue goals
- Work closely with Purchasing team on placement of initial orders and reorders, prioritization of reprints, and assurance of timely delivery and receipt of products
- Maintain and develop reporting, models, tools, and dashboards to proactively manage inventory forecasting
- Consistently monitor inventory levels of items to ensure stock availability and minimize excesses and backorders
- Monitor slow-moving stock and conduct sales analyses to recommend products for destruction or discontinuation
- Work with Marketing to ensure all marketing materials are available for sample boxes and standalone sample demand
- Serve as product owner for our inventory forecasting system and the central hub of communication for inventory plans and logistics
- Advise and support company decision-making by developing an encyclopedic knowledge of our print products and understanding of our business processes and industry trends
- Utilize strong problem-solving skills to identify areas to increase efficiency in our supply chain management processes and lead cross-functional improvement initiatives
- Develop a strong understanding of the end-to-end supply chain process to streamline communication and data flows
- You have professional experience with Sales Operations, including supply chain, forecasting, etc.
- You have a deep-seeded passion for data, creating efficiencies, and understanding processes end-to-end
- You are a team player who communicates and works well with a wide range of people
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while working independently and taking initiative
- You are an expert problem solver with analytical strengths
- You have a detail-oriented mindset and proven organizational and time management skills
- You have some experience with Salesforce, SQL, and/or Domo
- You have boundless curiosity and are committed to forever learning