Are you a music-lover who enjoys working from home with flexible schedules?
ModSquad has partnered with a very popular music streaming service, and this support project is growing AGAIN and looking for music-lovers that want to join their label. The company is looking for Mods that are passionate about providing world-class support in an enjoyable online environment. This is an established and long-term project with an incredibly strong internal support system and highly interactive orientation program.
- Ability to quickly identify any and all issues the customer may have.
- Ability to maintain high engagement with both the project and customers.
- Someone who wants to help the customer, not just move to the next one.
- People driven to do more for the customer and exercise good judgment in their favor when the opportunity presents itself.
- Note: Grammarly and other browser extensions that read text and/or provide corrections to your typing are not permitted for use on this project.
- Native-level Spanish speakers and writers
- Excellent command of English
- 1 week orientation (classroom setting, 40 hours)
- 3 weeks nesting (very supervised and heavy support, 40 hours)
- 4 weeks bandcamp (business as usual support, glide path to be at target handle time, resolution, and satisfaction, MWO stated minimum hours)