If you're someone who is flexible and enjoys an ever-changing corporate environment then this role should offer you a chance to showcase your previously acquired skills.
Levi Strauss is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join the team and provide professional administrative support. It's necessary that you enjoy managing diverse responsibilities with humor, enjoy making decisions and have a passion to learn and share some of their core values.
- Communicate with other corporate groups on administrative issues
- Excellent management and maintenance of multiple confidential schedules, coordinating travel as needed
- Handle information requests
- Perform clerical functions such as preparing correspondence and arranging conference calls
- Track and order office supplies
- Handle and track accounting documents and work with budget information
- Maintain business documents using software applications
- Masterfully meet all expected deadlines
- Thoroughly understand the activities and goals within the department
- Without a second thought, make decisions on behalf of senior-level leaders
- Bachelor's degree is a plus, however 8+ years of combined college education and work experience may be substituted for a degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an administrative assistant
- Expert knowledge and proficiency with Outlook
- HR support work experience preferred
- Service-oriented with the ability to adjust priorities as needed
- Experience working directly with senior level leaders
- Enjoy learning new computer programs quickly
- You have an energetic, positive, helpful demeanor
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 50% off regular-price merchandise