Find out if you have the right skills...
You can earn a $97,000 as a Cyber Security Analyst for Pine Point Group. This position is located in Washington, DC.
Certified in one or more of the following or a combination of relevant Cyber Security experience/training.
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP).
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH).
- Certified Penetration Testing (CPT).
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM).
- Security +.
- GIAC and SANs Certification (i.e. GWAPT).
- Continuous Monitoring (i.e. SEC511).
- Minimum of 10 years as a cybersecurity support professional.
- Identify and certify the residual risk of an IT system in support of security authorization.
- Conduct IV&V testing and analysis against system vulnerabilities identified at all levels of a system to include but not limited to application, operating system, and firmware layers.
- Support source code reviews and determine valid findings through scan analysis utilizing a variety of automated and manual testing tools.
- Collaborate with Program Office system developers in understanding the security risk related to the application, including source code.
- Use automation across all platforms of technology and processes to ensure maximum optimization.
- Conduct assessments and analysis against systems within Agile Framework, Cloud Service Provider (CSP), and Development Security Operations (DevSecOps) environments to ensure cyber capabilities are being developed and maintained within acceptable risk thresholds.
- Ensure dynamic testing is conducted against software applications.
- Provide standard operating procedures that support detailed procedures conducted in IV&V testing that are repeatable and measurable.
- Develop security test plans and reports in support of all IV&V test events.
- Conduct testing and analysis against IT system’s security control implementation.
- Perform and or develop detailed technical reports in the following task areas:
- Incident response.
- Insider threat.
- Threat hunting.
- Vulnerability management.
- Systems security engineering.
- High-value asset assessment.
- Risk and vulnerability assessments.