If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $95,000 annual salary as an Engineer 2 for M.C. Dean. This position is located in Tysons, VA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science.
- Experience: 3-4 years of progressive experience with at least three years of experience in systems security design or implementation.
- Development of design drawings/packages to include Block Diagrams, Riser Diagrams, Mounting and Wiring Details, Device Schedules, and Bills of Materials.
- Preparation of equipment configuration guides.
- Conduct of site/facility surveys, and preparation of survey reports.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated background working with multidisciplinary teams.
- Demonstrated time management and organization skills to meet deadlines and quality objectives.
- Strong MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills are a plus.
- Ability to travel domestically up to 25% - 50% of the time.
- Certified on access control systems.
- Certified on video management systems.
- Ability to effectively work with AutoCAD.
- Exposure to computer screens for an extended period of time.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Reach by extending hands or arms in any direction.
- Have finger dexterity in order to manipulate objects with fingers rather than whole hands or arms, for example, using a keyboard.
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Preparation and review of security system design packages.
- Conduct of facility security surveys, and preparation of survey reports.
- Assist with Pre-Installation Testing and Checkout (PITCO) processes including system programming, integration testing, and equipment build-outs.
- Participate in new product evaluations and recommendations.
- Assist with the performance of various calculations to include power, heat, voltage drop, conduit sizing and bandwidth.
- Provide technical support to field implementation personnel.