If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $93,000 annual salary as an Energy and Sustainability Professional for HP. This position is located in Palo Alto, CA.
- First-level university degree in related science field recommended.
- Typically 5 years of experience in a related field recommended.
- Deep knowledge of sustainability issues and trends.
- Excellent analytical abilities.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong ability to manage complex projects.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong strategic thinking, planning, and business acumen.
- Strong ability to provide guidance and direction to others.
- Responsible for managing complex projects covering the portfolio over a sub-region.
- Manages and delegates the daily operations of projects with high complexity.
- Contributes to the development and leads implementation efforts for new sustainability projects.
- Acts as a technical lead to CREWS employees, affected employees, and other parties.
- Manages multiple, complex projects to stay within budget.
- Strategizes and plans Sustainability programs that apply to HP sub-regionally, regionally, or globally; participates in strategic planning to align programs with HP goals.
- Interacts regularly with regional corporate management and management levels in different functions to discuss Sustainability strategies.
- Implement moderately complex management systems and data analytics.