If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $92,000 annual salary as a Full Stack Developers for PredICT Interactive. This position is located in Wichita, KS.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
- Software development fundamentals, including testing, troubleshooting and using version control (we use GitHub).
- 5+ years of professional web application development experience.
- Well rounded engineering skills, with full-stack development web and services experience.
- Familiar with and/or have experience with Agile development under the SCRUM methodology.
- Have built applications using Java based stacks such as Spring MVC, Play, GWT, etc.
- Experience translating design mockups and prototypes into working application designs.
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Perl, PHP, Ruby, Python, or Unix shell scripting.
- Experience with data interchange formats such as XML or JSON.
- Demonstrated achievement in backend development technologies using PHP and API development (portfolio required).
- Ability to work with databases, such as MySQL and third-party APIs.
- Ability to create component-based reusable and testable APIs.
- Understanding of networking, platforms, caching layers, proxies, or other web services used in the system.
- Basic Linux server and environment experience.
- Have experience in basic cross browser support, caching and optimization techniques (css sprite, minify, gzip, data uri) for faster page load times.
- Build responsive design, handle page navigation and turn mockups into actual web pages quickly and according to spec.
- Write and maintain reusable code with documentation and testing/QA at all stages through integration.
- Collaborate daily with other developers across the full software development lifecycle.
- Write, test, maintain and document reusable code in PHP using Lumen/Laravel and MySQL.
- Develop enterprise-quality, horizontally scalable code using best practices, quickly and according to spec.
- Develop APIs, outputting JSON or XML for use by frontend interfaces.