If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $90,000 annual salary as a Business Analyst 2/BA2 for Techno Cubes. This position is located in Columbus, OH.
- 5 years’ experience working in an AGILE development environment using MS Visual Studio of DevOps platform in support of program and project management staff with story lifecycle management including; Adding user requirements to stories; adding artifacts obtained from the business to stories, developing supporting artifacts based on interviews with the technical and business team, writing acceptance criteria, assisting with the development of acceptance criteria and assisting with the migration of user stories from committed to ready for test processes.
- 5 years demonstrated ability to develop artifacts using tools such as MS PowerPoint; and MS Excel, MS Word, Visio, or other diagramming software.
- 5 years’ experience functioning as a BA on a large-scale enterprise-level application.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to interact with a diverse group composed of a line of business and technical staff.
BA’s will be asked to develop and refine user stories. To perform this function, the BA should be conversant with the Microsoft Visual Studio or DevOps Platform. Specifically, to: Add user requirements to stories; Add artifacts obtained from the business to stories, Develop supporting artifacts based on interviews with the technical and business team; Write acceptance criteria; Assisting with the development of acceptance criteria, and Manage the state of user stories from committed to ready for test processes. The BA may use a variety of tools including VISIO, Lucid Chart, Balsamiq, and PowerPoint to develop mock-ups and artifacts
The BA will also work closely with the QA team to support testing processes in pre-production and production environments. In this role, the BA will support the quality assurance team in the testing process. To provide this support, the BA will be conversant with DODD QA standards, applying them as they assist in the development of test cases and ensuring that the test cases provide adequate code coverage of user stories. This activity could also include mapping user tests to traceability matrices; again, to ensure adequate code coverage. During release cycles the BA will work closely with the DODD release Manager to support the release, working as a liaison to technical resources and serving as the subject matter expert on the underlying business rules for the system/application