If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can earn a $90,000 annual salary as a Digital Project Manager for McGaw.io, from the comfort of your home.
- 5+ years of experience working as a project manager in an agency, consulting, or professional services environment.
- 5+ years of experience managing complex programs with multiple projects/workstreams/clients.
- Ability to provide specific critical feedback on work products of others and push them to deliver higher quality results with every iteration, no “rubber-stamping” work.
- Service focused, deliver a positive, professional, and consultative customer experience.
- Data-driven mindset with proven experience utilizing metrics & insights as tools for informed decision-making.
- Proactive, plan ahead, thinking in long term time frames as well as short time frames. Planning the team's resources while keeping tasks within scope and on time.
- An extreme eye for detail and has a preference for high quality good looking products, websites, and design.
- Clear communication skills that can speak with authority, while also understanding that they have two ears for listening.
- Curious to a fault, and wants to make sure they ask clarifying questions to ensure there are no assumptions and all parties are aligned.
- Exposure to marketing technology like Customer Data Platforms, Event-Driven Analytics, and Marketing Automation.
- Manage work schedules for the production team and contractors so work is completed on time across all clients and projects.
- Help gather results in analytics tools, review team members’ work, etc.
- Lead new client onboarding by following our documented process and making it better with each iteration.
- Hold account leads accountable for creating roadmaps for all clients and keep them on schedule to deliver objectives in those roadmaps.
- Accurately manage resource allocation and hours of all marketing teams or contractors.
- Ensuring all accounts/projects on budget and profitable.
- Correctly break down, schedule, and assign project objectives to ensure profitability and on-time completion.
- Scheduling team and projects months in advance to enable sales to know the availability of resources.
- Review estimated vs actual time spent on tasks, epics, and projects to improve our estimation process.