If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can earn a $87,000 annual salary as a Senior Project Manager for Ascensus, from the comfort of your home.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 4-7 years of relevant project management and business process improvement experience, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Capable to effectively manage multiple projects and process improvement initiatives simultaneously across the enterprise.
- Able to learn new technologies quickly and effectively.
- Ability to generate support from a wide-range of stakeholders and create a strong network of relationships among internal partners and external vendors.
- Able to promote a culture of collaboration and teamwork.
- Critical thinking; ability to understand, dissect and analyze information.
- Communicate precisely and clearly, both orally and in writing, with people at all levels. Strong presentation and group facilitation skills.
- Understanding of business analysis and process improvement methodologies.
- Proficiency in MS Suite (Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio), PMP Certification a plus.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to interpret and apply policies and procedures.
- Directs and coordinates all project or program activities across the department ensuring quality delivery.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with consultants, landlord representatives, cross-functional departments, and the business teams to ensure project goals and requirements are clearly defined and communicated to all parties, as appropriate.
- Lead and manage the efforts of hired consultants, vendors, and key cross-functional departments to perform all project-related activities according to project milestones/timelines.
- Work closely with business units and other project team members to understand business, design and functional requirements.
- Define, monitor and control allocated project resources, maintaining financial and progress forecasting to ensure projects are delivered per schedule and within budget.
- Implement project tracking mechanisms to be able to provide timely and concise updates on project progress to senior management and key stakeholders capturing key decisions, developing assumptions, identifying and managing all risks and dependencies to safeguard delivery.
- Assist in identifying potential conflicts in use of resources and other project scheduling issues and propose solutions and corrective actions to overcome the obstacles.
- Oversee the operational workload of the project team ensuring allocated resources are effectively utilized to deliver against agreed project schedule.
- Challenge existing project processes, technologies and systems to continuously seek ways to do things better in order to achieve department and business objectives and drive greater efficiencies for the business.
- Develop and maintain project documentation, including the necessary approvals where relevant, so that an accurate record exists for review and regulatory purposes.
- Performs economic analyses to justify the expenditure of capital and expense for all components of the project portfolio.
- Prepare capital budgets and monitor throughout the year, providing explanations for significant variations.
- Promote the philosophy of corporate safe, environmentalism, and efficient team working and development across project teams within a diverse and inclusive organization.