Find out if you have the right skills…
You can earn a $84,000 annual salary as a Sales Manager for Kin Insurance. This position is located in Phoenix, AZ.
- 3+ years experience selling in a goal driven sales environment.
- 2+ years leading a sales team, with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals.
- Experience working with sales and contact center software, such as phone systems and reporting tools. Capability to use these tools to maximize efficiency.
- Currently holds a Property and Casualty insurance license or has the ability to obtain one within the first 4 weeks of joining Kin. Kin will provide training and cover expenses.
- As our contact center is open Monday through Saturday, you are required to work a Saturday shift every 6 weeks.
- Contact center experience not required but a plus.
Our Sales/Operations manager is responsible for hiring and coaching our front line sales staff to hit and exceed sales targets. After our sales reps go through our custom sales and licensing training, you’ll work closely with your team to coach and mentor individuals to achieve their sales targets. As we change the way our customers purchase insurance and interact with their agents, we value your opinion and expertise on areas of improvement. The Operations Manager is responsible for assessing and managing the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team through keen coaching to guide them towards meeting and exceeding the company’s sales targets and goals.