Find out if you have the right skills…
You can earn an $84,000 annual salary as a Risk and Vulnerability Threat Analyst (Certification Agent) for Pine Point Group. This position is located in Washington, DC.
- Minimum of 8 years as a cybersecurity support professional.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Public Trust 6C (T4) or Top-Secret Security Clearance.
- Certified in one or more of the following or a combination of relevant Cyber Security experience/training:
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP).
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP).
- Security +.
Review and approve the following elements of security authorization being developed by the system ISSO or Information System Security Manager (ISSM):
- Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) Information Types.
- Categorization of an Information System.
- Selection of security controls.
- Implementation of security controls.
- IT System Self-Assessment.
- Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M).
- FISMA Scorecard Performance Indicators.
- Configuration Management (CM) Plans.
- Contingency Plans and Tests.
- Incident Response Plans and Test.
- Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA).
- Risk Assessments.
- Remediation Plans of Notice of Findings and Recommendations (NFR) and A-123 financial audits.
- Decommission Package.
System Security Plan (SSP) to include but not limited to:
- Security control baselines.
- Security control inheritance.
- Business Impact Analyses.
- SSP implementation statements.
- Technical Description narratives.
- System Description narratives.
- Hardware/Software Inventory.