Find out if you have the right skills…
You can earn a $84,000 as a Data Analyst for T. Rowe Price. This position is located in Baltimore, MD
- 3+ years, typically.
- You can articulate all phases of the software development process.
- You understand relational data structures and are able to perform complex SQL queries and data analytics.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Identify system/process/data impacts (upstream and downstream) and proposes appropriate alternatives/ remediation.
- Demonstrate some understanding of multiple technologies/ applications.
- Can explain basic technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Identify impacts across teams and coordinates to manage dependencies and potentially competing priorities.
- Defining business needs for new, existing and/or enhanced products, services, or optimized business processes.
- Active participation throughout the Agile Lifecycle.
- Working closely with a variety of internal and external business partners to ensure that all business requirements are understood, documented, and met.
- Applies a lean-agile mindset to work and supports organizational agility.
- Efforts are focused on a specific system or business applications.
- Independently works with domain experts on low to medium complexity work to ensure clarity of the problem/opportunity and elicit business requirements.
- Demonstrating strong logic and reasoning capabilities.
- Analyzing data flows and identifying data anomalies.
- Delivering on well-specified work items.
- Using questions and proposals to clarify requirements when unclear.
- Leading discussions with the business on multiple options to help address the root cause, including various trade-offs and recommended approach.
- Responding to business inquiries related to system performance, including routine user support.
- Performing user acceptance testing for software updates.