If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $79,000 annual salary as a Business and Market Intelligence Specialist for Envista Holdings. This position is located in Brea, CA.
- High intelligence and well-developed analytical skills.
- Understanding of complex data models and how to extract and organize data.
- Able to work with little direction and guidance – can leverage experience and expertise to design solutions to meet the needs of the Business Unit.
- Unquestionably high ethical standards and attention to reputational and compliance risks.
- Lack of ego; team-first mentality.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in real-time and exercise judgment in a high-paced, high-stakes environment.
- Clear and organized communication skills (written and verbal) for multiple levels of the organization.
- Presence; ability to lead and manage project teams with a range of experience and skills.
- Display and operate in a way that never compromises ethics and integrity, and will be non-political in all dealings with agendas that are above board and understood by all.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Finance, Economics or similar quantitative field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business and competitive intelligence role, preferably in a B2B environment. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Proficiency in SQL or other relational database systems. Query Optimization required.
- Serve as the single point of contact globally for all markets, product performance and competitive intelligence data for the business unit.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure business unit production and data systems are connected and designed to maximize data accuracy and availability without the need for manual data manipulation.
- Work with all Business Unit leaders to understand their unique analytic requirements and develop metrics, reports, dashboards and other visualizations to give them deeper visibility into their business objectives/needs.
- Develop and maintain a framework for reporting product performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Report market performance on a monthly basis.
- Leverage all available data to identify areas of strength or weakness in product performance; work with the business unit team to identify corrective actions based on available data.
- Create an analytical framework leveraging data across multiple source systems including ERP, CRM, Marketing Automation tools, and other 3rd party data.
- Serve as the impartial, numbers-based voice of the customer on multifunctional teams, providing deep insight to help make decisions.
- Continually analyze business processes in order to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provide input to the development of formal business cases and strategic proposals.
- Establishes databases of pertinent information for use in analyzing future plans and forecasts.