Find out if you have the right skills…
You can earn a $79,000 annual salary as a Podcast Engineer for Warner Bros. This position is located in Burbank, CA.
- Minimum of four years of professional audio production experience.
- Experience working in radio or podcasts.
- ProTools expert.
- Knowledgeable about recording equipment and programs, especially for remote recordings.
- Skilled with mixing/mastering plug-in suites like Waves and Izotope.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Experience working closely with a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Close attention to detail at every step of the production process.
- Experience building out production schedules Ability to edit music and place music.
- The ability to compose, sound design, and arrange music stems is a huge plus.
- Work closely with the production team to create funny, expertly-crafted content.
- Edit interviews Select and place music (ability to arrange/rearrange stems a huge plus)Engineer in-studio and remote recordings.
- Mix and master external-facing audio including ads, episodes, promos, etc.
- Manage audio assets.
- Manage, advise on, and order technical equipment.
- Assist guests and production staff with technical needs, including troubleshooting issues with ProTools, and setting them up with equipment.