If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $78,000 annual salary as an Implementation Project Manager for EBSCO Industries. This position is located in Ipswich, MA.
- At least 2-4 years of directly relevant experience in project management in a fast-paced software/technical environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate with a wide variety of audiences ranging in skill set (highly technical to non-technical) and experience (individual contributors to executive management), cross-organizationally and with external partners.
- Must be able to create and deliver presentations as well as project plans, reports, and other project documents.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must demonstrate a proven track record of collaborating in a team environment and examples of the ability to build strong working relationships with both internal and external partners.
- Must be resourceful and seek solutions through research, information gathering, stakeholder discussions, and exercise sound business judgment.
- Degree Required: Bachelor's Degree at a minimum.
- Manage day to day operations for different multifaceted projects including collection and delivery of project-specific data, customer-facing communications and status reports.
- Create, manage, and track project schedules, including tracking dependencies, deadlines, and other information that may impact delivery and/or quality of the project.
- Organize workflows, assign duties and tasks as required by the customer’s project schedule.
- Create, revise, and adjust project plans as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Communicate project objectives, status, expectations to project team and management.
- Manage relationships with 3rd party partners to deliver projects on time.
- Provide technical support and consultative services to customers and partners diagnosing, troubleshooting and debugging issues as well as sharing best practices.
- Prepare presentations, project documentation and reports.
- Motivate cross-functional and cross-organizational project teams to work together in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Identify areas for improvement in internal processes within the department and cross-organizationally along with possible solutions.