If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $78,000 annual salary as an HRIS Consultant for the PRA Group. This position is located in Virginia.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent experience is acceptable in lieu of degree(s).
- 7-8 years of HRIS and HRIS systems experience preferred 3-5 years in Workday required.
- PMP or Six Sigma Certification a plus.
- Experience successfully aligning workstream resources, defining complex processes, planning matrixed work, communicating throughout the project, ensuring governance while managing risks associated with projects and managing multiple priorities are skills and behaviors that make HRIS Consultants successful on our team.
- The HRIS Consultant partners with HR process and program owners to define, design and enhance HR technologies.
- The HRIS Consultant role is a hands-on and consultative position that supports all Human Resources functions in a global environment; including HR, payroll, compensation, benefits, recruiting, talent management and learning.
- The HRIS Consultant leverages a robust background to partner in big picture planning as well as solving defined problems and collaborates with peers across HR and other parts of the business to determine how to best leverage HR processes, data and technology.
- Partner with HR Process and Program owners to understand program intent and develop a technology roadmap that enables and improves automated work processes, including Workday and other integrated technologies.
- Collaborate with HR Process and Program owners to define, refine, configure and automate business process flows in Workday.
- Develop, manage and deliver HRIS projects or workstreams within scope, time and quality criteria.
- Leverage data in consultation with HR partners to develop robust reports and dashboards that help leaders have meaningful conversations and drive decisions and actions.
- Manage the collaborative process from identification of needs through testing and implementation, working with process owners to write, revise and verify functional test plans and scripts. Manage multiple phases of testing, to include performing complete system and user testing cycles.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of business needs and technology updates to identify and recommend continuous improvement efforts or to tie improvements with opportunities as new projects or deliverables arise.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement new or evolving technologies that solve problems or complement HR technology strategy and roadmap.