If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can earn a $76,000 annual salary as a Clinical Study Manager for IQVIA. This position is located in Columbus, OH.
- 5+ years of experience as a Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Project Manager or equivalent external position.
- Experience in the medical device field preferred; experience in the pharmaceutical industry considered.
- Applied knowledge of project management tools.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated organization and planning skills.
- Demonstrated success in a team-based environment preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of personal computer systems and desktop applications.
- Manage one or more clinical trials, including Investigational Device Exemption, post-approval, post-market surveillance, feasibility, and/or marketing studies.
- Develop clinical plan strategies and execute clinical study protocols, timelines, and budget management.
- Collaborate with Clinical Operations Data Management on data collection, quality control, and analysis of clinical trial patient data and radiographic results.
- Support Regulatory and Marketing functions in strategic clinical data needs.
- Communicate study results through annual reports, investigator meetings, and global clinical discussions; track study performance through metric-based results.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and mentor members of the Clinical Operations team.
- Ensure compliance of clinical trials with federal and applicable regulatory agency requirements, Good Clinical Practices, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Travel 50% to monitor a study.