If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $75,000 annual salary as a Team Lead Product for Paysafe Group. This position is located in The Woodlands, TX.
- At least 10+ years overall product management experience, with 5+ years specifically in the eCommerce gateway space.
- Experience leading, mentoring, and developing a product team.
- BA/BS, preferably in a technical field such as Business, MIS, or Computer Science (MBA Preferred).
- Strong overall knowledge payment trends, including various distribution models with ISVs and ISOs, and integration with processors.
- Experience with agile methodologies and an understanding of product management's role in various development methodologies.
- Keen desire to empathize with customers and understand their problems or challenges.
- Ability to identify, track, and analyze both leading and lagging KPI metrics.
- Proven track record of leading and delivering digital products and services.
- Strong leadership, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalize, and communicate complex or technical concepts.
- Demonstrated thoroughness, follow-up, and attention to detail.
- Communicate effectively with all areas and levels within the company.
- Identify the value proposition, create market differentiation, and maintain the 1 – 3 year product roadmap across all market verticals.
- Lead a team that works closely with the technical product management and development team to explain the overall value proposition, customer personas/needs, and launch products.
- Establish shared vision with stakeholders and executive leadership by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Work with Finance to create the business case to support the needed development work during concept phase, identify KPIs, and monitor both financial and product effectiveness during the entire life cycle.
- Prioritize development activities with engineering teams, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, work closely with QA on acceptance testing and lead product launches.
- Create the Go-To-Market plan, working closely with marketing and sales ultimately responsible for the overall product launch.
- Monitoring the product, maintaining business KPI’s, and managing the feedback loop back into development for product enhancements.