If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can earn a $74,000 annual salary as an Applications Engineer for Kennametal, from the comfort of your home if you're in the midwest region.
- Associates or Bach Degree OR equivalent work experience.
- 2 – 5 years or more of relevant professional experience.
- Prior experience in earth cutting, road rehabilitation, milling, trenching, and/or foundation drilling industry.an asset.
- Responsible for contributing to business growth by supporting customers and their required applications on a routine basis.
- Conducting trials of KMT products at customer sites.
- Identify and be responsible for penetration, conversion and retention of tooling business at allocated customers.
- Generate inquiries and propose solutions to end customers.
- Interact with an immediate manager or global experts and strive to provide "Best in Class" solutions to customers.
- Should be able to conceptualize special design needs to effectively convey to internal design teams.
- Generate daily and monthly reports with strict adherence to deadlines.
- Conducting external customer and distributor training if necessary, thereby aiding in marketing and increasing KMT market awareness.
- Participation in tool shows.
- Willingness to travel to achieve set targets.