If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $73,000 annual salary as a Junior Network Engineer for DISYS Solutions. This position is located in Dallas, TX.
- You possess a CCNA or are working toward certification. NOTE: CCNA is preferred over working towards the certification.
- You hold a CCENT and are working towards your CCNA.
- You have a Bachelor’s Tech degree from a 4 year accredited University or College such as: BS in Technology, BS in Electronics and Communication, BS in Electrical Engineering, BS in Mechanical Engineering, BS in Computer Science OR you hold an Associate’s degree in a technical field related to network engineering.
- You have 6 months to 1 year in a Network Technician role.
- Your personality is dynamic and you possess the ability to establish and maintain a rapport with customers at both the business and technical level.
- You demonstrate excellent communication in English. This includes:
- Verbal Communications.
- Written Documentation.
- You are comfortable working in a demanding environment where client satisfaction is the ultimate goal.
- You’re a team player with good customer-service and communication skills.
- You have a sense of humor, and enjoy working in a team-oriented office environment.
- Implement Cisco routers and switches, collaboration/voice; wireless; security IT solutions at client sites.
- Will remove all refuse associated with job install.
- Will converse and take direction from Team Lead at client site as well as at corporate office.
- Diagnose and resolve problems across a variety of hardware platforms and vendors including Cisco, Hewlett Packard, NetApp, VMWare and Aruba.
- Interact with clients utilizing your top notch written and oral communication skills to provide our clients with an exceptional customer experience.
- Participate and support new IT initiatives.