Find out if you have the right skills…
You can earn a $72,000 annual salary as a Senior Test Engineer for Lionbridge Technologies. This position is located in Boise, ID.
- 1+ years of experience in testing.
- Good knowledge of the video game market and testing methodologies.
- Preferred higher education in technology, good command of test tracking and support tools, and MS Office.
- Good interpersonal skills, creativity, efficiency, attention to detail, and good work organization.
- Execution and updates of test cases.
- Ability to assist team members.
- Testing product and game quality according to given specifications.
- Reporting bugs in line with project requirements.
- In-depth product analysis as part of playing and testing for better understanding of its functioning and gathering feedback, providing suggestions for product improvements.
- Acquiring knowledge on testing methodologies and video game market.
- Sharing knowledge with other members of the testing team.
- Performing administrative tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Performing other activities necessary for the proper conduct of work in accordance with the supervisor's instructions.
- Observing procedures related to the job.