If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can earn a $72,000 annual salary as an Independent Executive Recruiter for Vertical Careers, from the comfort of your home.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or Related Field.
- 3+ years of Prior Agency recruiting experience with Great Track Record of Success.
- Prior recruitment or staffing experience with Accounting/Finance, HR/Office Administration, IT/Information Systems, Engineering, Supply Chain Operational Management are helpful, but not required.
- Consultative approach to client management and reputation for building lasting trusted relationships.
- Strong research skills and business acumen; ability to spot trends, business movements and gather new insights to identify growth opportunities.
- Demonstrates effective telephone marketing skills; ability to turn cold calls into conversations.
- Passion for recruiting and ability to conduct professional phone screens and in-person interviews with mid to C-level professionals; ability to build rapport and immediate confidence.
- Successfully matches candidates to client profiles, creates company profiles and conducts pre-selling of staffing solutions.
- The Independent ER (IER) is a completely entrepreneurial role focused on developing and expanding new clients and candidates for senior level Direct-Hire/Permanent or Contract/Temporary/Consulting job orders and placement. The goal is to develop a strong client and candidate base and continually grow Your Own business year over year.
- IERs work closely with other Vertical Careers IERs and Split Partners to recruit and identify Top Talent to fill each others open positions.
- Independently pursue new business prospects in the market without territory limitations. IERs take a consultative approach with clients to maximize the value VCI provides and stands for at all phases of the recruitment process.
- Independently recruit using all resources available and creatively discovered to fill positions for your clients, IER Clients and/or Split Partner clients. We have a highly collaborative team and a flexible business model that allows for lead sharing with split revenue credit.