If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $71,000 annual salary as a Registered Nurse for AHMC Healthcare. This position is located in San Gabriel, CA.
- Graduate of an RN School of Nursing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish/Vietnamese/Chinese) preferred.
- Computer skills.
- Provides local wound care as ordered.
- Applies dressings as ordered or as appropriate to the type of wound.
- Documents nursing interventions using the FOCUS charting format.
- Demonstrates knowledge of procedures and post-care.
- Follows established protocols for patients at high risk for suicide or unpredictable behavior.
- Follows established protocols for patients at high risk for falls and skin breakdown.
- Follows appropriate Code Blue notification procedures.
- Functions in a Code Blue quickly and calmly providing CPR, administering and documenting medications/interventions accurately.
- Effectively prioritizes clinical interventions and care.
- Communicates significant changes in the patient’s condition/status in a timely manner.
- Understands actions, side-effects, contra-indications of drugs.
- Follows five “rights” of medication administration.
- Adheres to medication policies, practices and standards.
- Administers medication, intravenous therapy and fluid management only on physician request and guidance.
- Obtains necessary training prior to initial equipment use.
- Assures equipment is in operating order prior to use.
- Differentiates between patient complications and equipment malfunction.
- Uses the following equipment in accordance with the manufacturer’s operating instructions, including but not limited to:
Tube Feeding Pump
Chest Tube Suction
- Other duties as assigned.