Find out if you have the right skills…
You can earn a $70,000 annual salary as an IT Senior Analyst for Vineyard Vines. This position is located in Stamford, CT.
- Leadership skills including a high level of accountability, excellent communications and teamwork skills, strong customer service orientation, and a passion for solving problems.
- 5-10 years of overall professional experience. 2-3 years of hands-on experience with Manhattan WMOS software in a warehouse environment. 2-3 years of experience with technical EDI solution delivery and support.
- Good understanding of warehouse operations.
- Experience in the apparel and accessories industry preferred, especially in a high volume, multi-channel facility.
- High level of competency with Microsoft applications, including Excel and Power Point.
Manhattan WMOS-related responsibilities include:
- Add/disable users.
- Add/update Ship Vias, VAS, Lanes & Zones.
- Troubleshoot waving/order, PO receiving, manifesting & conveyor/endpoint issues.
- Creating/Updating Labels using Mark Magic.
- Updating System Codes/Base Codes.
- Updating MHE configurations.
- Assist Shipping team with Zulily Routing templates.
- Lead calls for any Sev1 issues.
- Monthly and Quarterly Surepost DDU and URC file loads.
- Scheduled DHL Sort Code Update.
- Peak season testing and readiness.
- Run Adhoc queries for Operations and Warehouse.
- Run scripts to troubleshoot data issues and update data when necessary to fix issues.
Manhattan Integration Framework (MIF):
- Troubleshoot Message Errors.
- Resubmitting failed Messages.
- Updating VAS Customers.
- Updating Ship Vias on all channels.
Manhattan SCI Reporting:
- Add/Disable users.
- Create reports for Geodis and Corporate.
- Update reports on change requests.
- Schedule reports.
- Manage Admin Console.
- Add/Disable users.
- Add menu access for users.
- Troubleshoot EDI errors in the transaction Maintenance.
- Troubleshoot MMS PO and PO receipt errors in the transaction Maintenance.
- Resubmit ASNs and Invoices when requested or if there are any known failures.
- Support Wholesale and Wholesale Ops with BC related issues.
- Maintain EDI Customer set ups.
- Maintain Scheduled Jobs.
- Create reports in Report Builder.
- Maintain Ship Vias.
- Troubleshoot any missing 940 or 945s.
- Run WMS and BC shipped order comparison.
- Help Wholesale Ops with Manual EDI or Returns Loads.
- Resubmit 832s to GXS when necessary.
- Review any ASN chargebacks from Finance.
- Troubleshoot any EDI Errors in Evision.
- Troubleshoot any FTP Errors in Lexicom.
- Reprocess EDIs.
- Maintain EDI Trading Partner set ups.
- Monitor EDI transmission failures.
- Resubmit failed EDIs.
JDA MMS: (ERP system)
- Troubleshoot any failed PIX issues.
- Troubleshoot any Shipconfirm issues.
- Troubleshoot/Resubmit any failed Outbound Messages from MMS to Manhattan or BlueCherry.
- Troubleshoot any failed POs to TLO (trade link system connection factory partners).
- Resubmit POs to TLO.
- Maintain EDI set ups for Factories.
- Run adhoc queries for users.
- Troubleshoot any EDI import/export errors.
- Support Wholesale Ops with any portal or interface issues.