If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $69,000 annual salary as an Acquisitions Professional for Booz Allen Hamilton. This position is located in Washington, DC.
- 2+ years of experience working in a support role for a federal government client and developing acquisition documentation, including Market Research, Purchase Requests, Performance Work Statements (PWS), and Acquisition Strategies.
- Experience with supporting solicitations and proposal evaluations including price and cost analyses or technical proposal analysis in the Federal sector.
- Experience with Jira and the Federal procurement system PRISM.
- Experience in assisting the government with the development of contract files and documentation.
- Experience in contract administration support services, including assistance with reviewing contractor performance, developing contract modifications, and investigating reports of contract discrepancies, such as contract closeout.
- Knowledge of FAR regulations.
- Ability to work effectively with program managers, project managers, and technical subject matter experts analyzing requirements documents and developing work statements.
- Ability to draft documents to support the government to complete their cost analysis, including performing a detailed analysis of all elements of cost.
- Public Trust clearance.
- BA or BS degree.
- Assist government procurement agencies with defining proposals, including developing purchase requests (PRs) and requests for proposal (RFPs) and helping to qualify vendors and apply expertise in the acquisition process to support customers in the analysis and improvement of acquisition process policies and procedures.
- Devise innovative strategies for deploying and implementing new acquisition policy initiatives and measuring the effectiveness of implementation.
- Ensure the proper acquisition and fulfillment of contracts in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) policies and client specifications.
- Work with Technical POCs to develop scope and requirements, analyze estimates of research and development costs, and review performance requirements and delivery schedules.
- Review documentation to authorize and direct work in accordance with contractual specifications and provide recommendations to modify contract content.
- Provide support to the client to advise and assist with the execution and administration of a variety of FAR-based contracts for the supplies and services necessary to conduct client programs and projects.
- Assist the client throughout the acquisition life cycle, including analyzing acquisition plans, market research, the development of requests for proposals or quotes, source selection plans, quality assurance surveillance plans, award documentation, and drafting of other transactions and modifications.