If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $67,000 annual salary as an Information Security Engineer II for First Citizens Bank & Trust Company.
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of 4 years of experiences in systems engineering, networking or information security technologies.
- Including at least 2 years of information security experience in an enterprise environment.
- High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 8 years of experience in systems engineering, networking or information security technologies.
- Execution of DLP rule and policy implementation and design.
- Defining Business rules for DLP solutions.
- Installation, testing, and validation of DLP system policies.
- Participate in strategic planning activities to determine environmental readiness for expansion.
- Provide a solutions-driven, customer-centric approach to our clients’ data-security challenges.
- Effectively create and maintain operational support documentation.