If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $65,000 annual salary as a Professional Business Analyst for Gainwell Technologies. This position is located in Tucker, GA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, information systems, or related field preferred.
- Three or more years of business analysis experience.
- Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organization.
- Experience working with business processes and re-engineering.
- Experience working with computer programming concepts and basic language.
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members.
- Communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Presentation skills to communicate with management and customers.
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment with multiple team members and the ability to multitask.
- Willingness to travel.
- Assists in planning and designing business processes; assists in formulating recommendations to improve and support business activities.
- Assists in analyzing and documenting client's business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries and volume estimates.
- Assists in creating basic test scenarios to be used in testing the business applications to verify that client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
- Assists in developing and modifying systems requirements documentation to meet client needs.
- Participates in meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Executes systems tests from existing test plans. Assists in analyzing test results in various phases.
- Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify 'intent of change' is carried through a phase of the project.