If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can earn a $65,000 annual salary as a Data Analyst for PointClickCare, from the comfort of your home.
- Post-Secondary Degree in Data Science, Computing, Mathematics or Healthcare Administration (preferable Master’s level)
- Seasoned experience in data analysis (preferably within the software development/data delivery industry)
- Seasoned experience with Life Sciences and the Long Term Post Acute Care (LTPAC) market.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Must be highly proficient in SQL.
- Must be highly proficient with data visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview.
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of CRM systems.
- Demonstration of exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Exceptional at building strong relationships at all levels.
- Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills are required.
- Must be goal-oriented, positive, a self-starter, with strong financial and analytical skills.
- Provide the Lighthouse Product team with the research needed to profile requirements for data offerings.
- Work with EHR product teams to curate relevant subject area data to ensure research-grade data streams.
- Work with Engineering teams to ensure requirements and data nuances are understood.
- Provide guidance and leadership around data validation, ensuring the delivery of research-grade data.
- Analyzing and understanding Lighthouse data thoroughly, including both sources, target and staging systems.
- Developing a full understanding of our customers' challenges and need for data, in addition to our own internal needs.
- Work with cross-functional teams in the company to answer questions with the Lighthouse data set.
- Making recommendations in defining our technical approach and participating in the implementation of a full business analytics platform.
- Identifying new opportunities for additional products and services.