Find out if you have the right skills…
You can earn a $65,000 annual salary as a Fleet Manager for Zoomo. This position is located in New York, NY.
- 6+ years of working experience within multi-location fleet management or warehouse management role.
- 2+ years of technical experience preferred.
- Engineering background preferred.
- Data-driven in your decision making with sound business judgment.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment.
- Experience in creating and optimizing processes.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Self-starter with a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Leader by example, able to motivate, inspire and create an inclusive & supportive work environment for all.
- You’re a patient teacher and have a passion for empowering others.
- Relevant industry (cycling, food delivery, mobility, technology) experience is preferred.
- Alignment with Zoomo's vision and purpose.
Inventory Management: Roll-out inventory management processes and tools for the US and manage inventory forecasting and procurement.
Mechanics Training Program: Develop and manage a training program for e-bike mechanics.
Performance Appraisal: Develop a performance appraisal process for mechanics to assess their performance monthly and promote them accordingly.
Labor Spend Management: Maximize workshop productivity and implement process improvement initiatives to keep labor spend at a low but sustainable level.
Logistics: Manage logistics across all workshops.
Fleet reporting: Capture and report fleet metrics, including availability, bike downtime, parts, and labor spend, fleet quality, and workforce satisfaction.
Process excellence: Develop and implement standard operational standards and procedures to ensure maximum customer satisfaction, profitability, health and safety, and compliance with local and state rules and regulations.
Location and product expansion: Assist the business in identifying, setting up, and managing new city and state locations and the preparation of warehouses to support the launch of new products.