If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can earn a $63,000 annual salary as a Contract In-Service Provider for Lingraphica, from the comfort of your home.
- Excellent customer service skills and professionalism.
- Highly organized.
- Exhibits strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills through both verbal and written communications.
- Ability to take on new challenges and work outside of one’s comfort zone.
- Ability to maintain proper, courteous, and helpful telephone etiquette.
- Ability to comfortably interface with various users across the organization.
- Knowledge in Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC).
- Completes Lingraphica’s training for Introduction to Lingraphica in-services/webinar.
- Schedules outreach with SLPs by using own contacts and/or a provided list of SLPs who have expressed interest in Lingraphica Continuing Education.
- Provides in-services or webinars at least once per week; more if desirable.
- Adheres to the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association’s (ASHA) standards for providing Continuing Education courses.
- Submits information regarding in-services to Lingraphica’s Business Development Coordinator (BCD) for accurate reporting, ordering of equipment and refreshments for outreach.
- Meets weekly with a Clinical Consultant.