If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can earn a $63,000 annual salary as a Field Application Specialist - Chromatography for Sartorius Stedim Biotech, from the comfort of your home if you're in the West Coast.
- Successfully completed scientific studies, such as Bioprocess Engineering, Biotechnology, Biology or comparable qualification in the field of life science.
- Hands-on experience with the purification of biomolecules using chromatography, ideally with both membrane- and resin-based technologies.
- Knowledge of continuous downstream processing desirable.
- Working experience in resin selection, Column packing, and in GMP environment is a plus.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements is a plus.
- High technical understanding and ability to provide proper & fast solutions.
- Proactive, customer-focused, and entrepreneurial thinking.
- 3+ years of professional experience with process chromatography hardware, systems, and components in the biopharma industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Life Sciences discipline or higher degree.
- Up to 50% travel.
- Identification with our corporate values: sustainability, openness, enjoyment.
- Generate visibility and customer awareness and advise local customers on Sartorius' innovative chromatography technologies.
- Technical and process-related support for external and internal customers.
- Accountable for the customer experience with the product (e.g. advice on applications).
- Conduct technical training, experiments, and demonstrations in theory and practice for external and internal customers.
- Conduct process optimizations at the customer site.
- Analyze the market and identify unmet needs in the product line change.
- Participate in key conferences and giving presentations.
- Work closely with R&D, Marketing, sales, and operations.