If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can earn a $63,000 annual salary as a Contract Specialist for Cameo Consulting Group, from the comfort of your home.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required. Coursework must have included at least 24 semester hours in any combination of the following fields: accounting, business, finance, law, contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods, or organization and management.
- The applicant must have experience with a minimum of three (3) or more years of federal and/or commercial acquisition processes.
- Ability to read and interpret Federal acquisition policy, regulations, and directives and to apply those interpretations fully and legally to all contractual activities.
- Experience searching databases and conducting market research.
- Ability to provide presentations, advice, and expert consultation services to all levels of acquisition professionals within a Government contract office.
- Highly skilled at data entry and management.
- Experience with compiling reports.
- Prepare pre-solicitation documentation to include the solicitation, solicit, prepare pre-award documentation to include contract award/task order, advise, close out, and assist with awards for the procurement of supplies and services while complying with FAR/VAAR & VHA guidance.
- Contractor personnel shall utilize Procurement Acquisition Lead Time (PALT) for expected completion time for processing of actions.
- Research, analyze and review all applicable policies, guidance and regulations to support the customer and the Government Contracting Officer in their decision-making.
- Provide procurement assistance, advice, and guidance to the customer as requested. The contractor does not have approval authority. All advice and guidance shall be approved by the Government Contracting Officer in accordance with FAR 7.503. Communicate effectively and professionally to internal and external customers.
- Advise acquisition team as needed on price, cost, and/or financial related matters throughout the development of sourcing strategies and throughout the solicitation, evaluation, negotiation, and award of contractual actions for supplies and services.
- Provide cost and price analysis recommendations as requested regarding independent government estimates.
- Other specific tasks shall include: Acquisition strategy planning, requirements review and Performance Work Statement (PWS)/Statement of Work (SOW) development in collaboration with customers, market research to support strategy and justifications, source selection support, synopsis and solicitation development, preparing mandatory contract file documentation, contract management and administration.