If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $63,000 annual salary as an Associate Director, Operations for Chime Solutions. This position is located in Morrow, GA.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, with 1-2 years’ experience in Operations management, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to manage and motivate people.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong PC skills, including experience using MS Office and MS Outlook.
- Manages defined support services including planning, development, implementation, and maintenance for the entire Operation.
- Meets or exceeds objectives for the company’s revenue and gross profit.
- Facilitates effective and appropriate communications with customers and throughout the company.
- Develops and maintains customer rapport and ensure customer satisfaction as measured by end-user satisfaction, customer surveys, and other customer feedback.
- Analyzes individual, team and program/account performance on a regular basis, perform root cause analysis and develop corrective action plans.
- Develops, grows, and maintains employee experience, capability, morale, and job satisfaction.
- Maintains a high level of understanding with regard to customers and the industry to assist sales staff in identifying new business opportunities.
- Communicates regularly with upper management regarding performance and areas that are out of compliance with contractual agreements.
- Defines measurement systems to accurately monitor and report performance metrics and customer satisfaction to the company and employees.
- Assures that contract documentation and information are up to date and files are maintained.
- Provides accurate, timely, and professional written, statistical and verbal reports to management for historical, current status, and forecasting purposes (including, but not limited to, budgets, pricing, revenue, staffing, training, seating, etc.).
- Additional responsibilities as assigned based on business needs.