If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $62,000 annual salary as an Associate Professional Programmer Analyst for Gainwell Technologies. This position is located in Texas.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or related field preferred.
- Zero or more years of experience in programming or testing.
- Experience working in a student employment program or related experience.
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software.
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software.
- Experience working with: C#/NET,SQL SERVER,ASP.NET.
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents basic programs. Assists in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
- Assists in the research and analysis of existing systems and program requirements; assists in preparing documentation to change existing programs. Performs data analysis to support internal and external project needs.
- Designs basic programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
- Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
- Assists in resolving routine production support problems.
- Assists in the completion of unit testing by preparing test data, running tests and evaluating results. Develops screen tests and debugging problems. Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
- Creates basic documentation in work assignments such as program code.
- Conducts routine quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
- Remains abreast of and researches industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.