If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can earn a $61,000 annual salary as a Teaching Assistant for Kaplan, from the comfort of your home.
- Background in relevant data science specialization.
- Strong and clear communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Empathetic, patient, dedicated.
- Authorized to work in the US.
- Respond directly to individual student questions.
- Proactively seek out individual students to assess their progress.
- Conduct code reviews and provide students with timely feedback.
- Create opportunities for student interactivity (e.g., chats, polls, etc).
- Work individually with students to resolve technical problems that may arise.
- Provide additional student support in accordance with the individualized learning plan if necessary.
- Assist with course design, operations, and marketing, if necessary.
- Guest lecture, if requested and approved by lead instructor.
- Help manage the curriculum repository.
- Host office hours.
- Support the online platform (if applicable).