If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $61,000 annual salary as a Senior Executive Administrator for the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA). This position is located in Atlanta, GA.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of six years of progressively responsible professional experience.
- Must be able to use independent judgment, comprehensive organizational knowledge,and experience to handle diverse, confidential, and time-sensitive issues.
- Highly effective verbal, writing, analytical, and problem-solving skills are required.
- Must be able to provide Executive Officers and Board Members with accurate and timely information.
- Must have experience in document control and the maintenance, storage and retrieval of official records and documentation.
- Advanced skills in personal computer applications required.
- May be required to work outside normal office hours to attend meetings and meet deadlines.
- A Master's degree may be substituted for two years of the required experience. In lieu of a degree, directly related experience may be substituted on a year for year basis.
1. Provides senior-level administrative support to Executive Officers of the Authority.
2. Prioritizes work to deal with conflicting workload requirements. Enforces deadlines for submission of documents for meetings and projects.
3. Assists in the compilation of materials for official and ad hoc meetings.
4. Interacts with General Manager, Board Members, Executive Officers, and AGMs. Develops schedules and assignments for addressing issues and coordinating responses and documents.
5. Confers with AGMs, Directors and Department Administrators on matters pertaining to their respective business units.
6. Assists in the development and management of documentation control systems for historical record-keeping, and the tracking, managing, and retrieval of documents related to the business of the Authority.
7. Plans meetings and events for the Executive Officers, AGMs and Sr.Directors.
8. Must be able to attend meetings and work outside of regular business hours as required.
9. Provides cross-support to other Sr. Executive Administrators and ExecutiveAdministrators. Performs other duties as assigned.