If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can earn a $60,000 annual salary as a Research Analyst for Lennar, from the comfort of your home.
- 3-5 years of experience in User Experience, Interaction Design, or related discipline as a UX research analyst with a Digital Marketing Analyst background for a national level website.
- Degree in Marketing, Data Science, Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Sciences, or related discipline.
- Ecommerce or Lead Gen website experience.
- Mastery of UX research methods, HCI heuristics, principles and guidelines.
- Power user of Google Analytics, Full Story, Hotjar, UserTesting.com, etc.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Working knowledge of behavioral analysis and statistics.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a super curious and detective attitude.
- Physical Requirements: This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the incumbent to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
- Research customers personas and investigate buyer behavior.
- Apply hands-on UX qualitative and quantitative research methods based on the type of the project.
- Apply end-to-end experience with all aspects of the user research lifecycle (Defining KPIs, collecting data, site segmentation, study design, content, recruiting, scheduling, moderation, analysis, reporting, and recommendations).
- Proactively develop A/B test and usability test plans, usability test scripts, scenarios, user interviews, heuristic reviews, across all digital channels to determine ease-of-use and drive conversion.
- Regularly formulate and appropriately test hypotheses against website analytics data and customer feedback.
- Responsible for collecting website analytics data from multiple sources: Google Analytics, FullStory, Hotjar, etc.
- Measure and track web traffic, marketing initiatives and campaigns and come up with next steps to improve the site.