If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $60,000 annual salary as an Architectural Design Professional for HKS, Inc. This position is located in New York, NY.
- Accredited professional degree in Architecture or related field.
- On the path to Architectural Registration.
- Typically with 0-3 years of experience.
- Sustainable design accreditation preferred.
- Knowledge of architectural software such as Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks and 3D modeling preferred.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup and InDesign graphic software preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite preferred.
- Knowledge of sustainability and integrated design guidelines.
- Knowledge of building codes.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and professional manner both verbally and in writing.
- Modifies or creates implementation documents, applying standard architectural techniques, collaborative design computations and procedures as assigned under direction.
- Performs routine architectural assignments and may have some design responsibility collaborating with other team members as designated.
- Assignments may include higher-level work for training/development purposes.
- May attend on-site visits, field reviews and client and/or project meetings as appropriate.
- May assist in preparing proposals, presentations, schedules and processing of implementation documentation and samples.
- May participate in communication with other disciplines, vendors and contractors to incorporate information into project requirements.
- Participates in team meetings to discuss project issues, design and technical issues and coordination with other disciplines.
- Develops understanding of the firm’s basic accounting principles, project budgets and fees.
- Understands the financial implications of overhead and chargeable time, including accountability to project plan and planned utilization rate.
- Fosters awareness of the importance of growing and maintaining client relationships and the basic concept of business development.
- May assist in production of marketing presentations.