Find out if you have the right skills…
You can earn a $60,000 annual salary as an Associate Food Editor, Bon Appetit for Conde Nast. This position is located in New York, NY.
- One year or more experience in the culinary field, including restaurants.
- One year of experience in food editorial.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Flexible, open-minded attitude and positive demeanor.
- Develop original recipe content, as well as collaborating with outside developers and chefs.
- Working closely with other Food Editors to cross-test and troubleshoot recipes.
- .Present finished dishes for tastings with food editors and recipe editors.
- Write and edit recipes in accordance with Bon Appétit house language style.
- Brainstorm, research, collaborate and help solve challenges with the rest of the food team, regardless of story assignment.
- Contribute new recipe ideas at regular ideas meetings across all platforms.