If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $60,000 annual salary as a Copywriter for LogicSource. This position is located in Raleigh, NC.
- BA in English, communications, journalism, writing, or marketing.
- 4+ years agency or marketing writing experience.
- Experience writing in medical/pharma space.
- A portfolio of writing examples is required.
- Proficient in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat, with the ability to quickly learn new technology and software.
- Develop original concepts and copy for:
- Promotional materials and resources across all therapeutic areas (respiratory, oncology, vaccines, specialty).
- Branded and unbranded materials.
- Healthcare provider and patient materials.
- Develop copy suited for and across all content channels, digital and print.
- Develop alternative options for client-created copy to deliver maximum impact and the best customer experience.
- Present copy to clients and explain how copy aligns to their brief and overall strategy.
- Ensure quality, medical accuracy, and health literacy of all copy and alignment of assigned projects to project briefs.
- Prepare materials for copy approval review; participate in copy approval review processes as required, providing solutions to ensure/accelerate approval.
- Partner closely with marketing as an embedded team members to ideate and deliver creative copy solutions and expedite their deliverables.
- Work as a support and ideation member of the Content Studio creative team, articulating patient-, HCP-, and player-focused messaging, and work on its integration with project and campaign components.
- Accurately substantiate and reference original and repurposed copy.
- Follow FDA regulations and internal guidance, style guides, and standards.
- Deliver copy efficiently in a deadline-driven environment.
- Work within the approved content routing system and project management system.