If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can earn a $59,000 annual salary as a Project Coordinator/Scheduler for Capgemini. This position is located in Dallas, TX.
- Strong data analysis skills, attention to detail, and manufacturing program planning and scheduling experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Project.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Very strong communication skills will be required for this position to work as part of a cross-functional team on a daily basis while supporting the program management team with data analysis.
- Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
- Developing and maintaining a Master Schedule (MS) for monitoring new implementations, changes in demand requirements and taking action to minimize the impact on production.
- Establishing efficient methods for scheduling multiple remediation segmentation and enhance security control projects into a production environment and monitoring incoming site project impacts.
- Develop and status schedules in sufficient detail to assess program performance and identify schedule performance issues in a timely manner.
- Perform schedule risk assessments and support program risk/opportunity process.
- Develop and coordinate schedule recovery plans to ensure program milestones are completed in accordance with contract requirements and financial plans.
- Provide guidance to planning staff on a day to day issues, and provide training to planners.
- Develop desk procedures and guidelines to ensure consistency. Energy, enthusiasm, assertiveness.