Find out if you have the right skills…
You can earn a $58,000 annual salary as a Collateral Analyst III for JPMorgan Chase Bank. This position is located in Jacksonville, FL
- High school diploma or equivalent is required, college degree preferred.
- 5 years appraisal review experience as a licensed appraiser (certified residential or general) or 5 years underwriting experience, required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the mortgage lending/servicing business or appraisals.
- Strong technical skills (Microsoft Office, SharePoint, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral).
- Detail-oriented with control focus.
- Work well under pressure chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits, and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
- Review assigned appraisals and valuation products including complex properties such as 2-4unit and CO-OP.
- Knowledge and ability to review appraisals and valuation products on higher risk transactions.
- Identify deficiencies within valuation products and require revisions as needed to meet Chase requirements.
- Independently verify certain data within appraisals.
- Answer appraisal questions in support of internal partners.
- Understand and leverage the output of collateral risk tools.
- Utilize analytical skills.
- Effectively manage time in support of production requirements.
- Leverage technical skills.
- Strong focus on customers.
- Demonstrate ability to understanding and assessment of collateral risk.
- Multi-task successfully.
- Pay strong attention to detail.