If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can earn a $58,000 annual salary as a Remote Operations Manager II for JPMorgan Chase Bank. This position is located in Tampa, FL.
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required. College degree preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the real estate appraisal industry or loan origination underwriting experience including making appraisal/collateral decisions.
- Minimum 5 years managing supervisors preferably in a remote/virtual environment.
- Experience as a licensed or certified real estate appraiser is a plus.
- FHA DE, VA LAPP government designations are a plus.
- Must have strong technical and computer skills with the ability to self-trouble shoot and remediate technical issues.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Excellent analytical, attention to detail and decision making skills.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Dedicated Laptop or Desktop.
- Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse.
- Internet- Hard Wired.
As a Senior Operations Manager, you will manage, coordinate, and direct the daily operation of a unit of exempt employees including Supervisors and/or Team Leads in a virtual environment. You will manage and direct overall team activities and monitor progress, recommends and implement enhancements to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of services and systems and manage resources and operating expenses. You may facilitate client delivery relationships and present business updates to senior managers.