If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can earn a $57,000 annual salary as a Client Relationship Manager for Ascensus. This position is located in Denver, CO.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A., B.S.) in accounting or business, or equivalent business experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Retirement administration experience and plan design experience in a professional environment.
- Experience with databases and data management.
- Understanding of financial markets and financial service organizations.
- Experience with reconciliation processes.
- Team player, willing to help out where needed.
- Effective communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility to travel as needed, up to 20% of the time.
- Ensure the accuracy of retirement plan administration including the plan document, annual notices, annual compliance testing, contribution calculations, and government filings.
- Ensure accuracy of data in M Files for use in managing plan load and reporting.
- Consult with clients and financial advisors proactively.
- Present plan design suggestions to plan sponsors.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with clients and financial advisors.
- Assist the Transaction and Retirement Administration teams, as needed, to resolve client issues.
- Interface with recordkeepers to ensure a positive client experience.
- Develop technical skills to become a subject matter expert in specified employer services area(s).
- Communicate significant issues and exceptions to an appropriately higher level of authority within the organization in a timely manner.
- Project work as needed.